[above by Apomix@deviantart] | [by Moral Lanstreme@gaia] | [by Bucktoothed Penguin@gaia]
[top, by nosdoog@tumblr] | [by an irl friend] | [by yakipan@gaia] | [by Rawr_Koneko@gaia] | [by Laotszi@gaia]
[by Miit@deviantart] | [by x Bunnies on Fire@gaia] | [by Thayette@gaia] | [bottom by kitangel@tumblr] | Photobucket
QUICK NOTES FOR POTENTIAL ARTISTS
Age: Appears in his early 20s
Eye colour: Teal
Hair: Silver, wavy, a little past his shoulders with his bangs hanging messy in his face.
Body type: 5'9'', lean. Has grey, smooth, teal-tipped, horn-like protrusions located behind his ears-- they have a soft upward curve and go back off of his head as opposed to sticking out or going up. His tail is long, smooth, and grey, with teal bands from base to tip and teal frill-like structures coming off either side starting at the middle and ending at the tip. On his chest, just left from the base of his neck, is a black tattoo of his organization's emblem. (can be simplified if needed)
Short personality: Asshole, vindictive, cocky, sarcastic, crafty.
Distinguishing features: His goggles, his eye/hair colour, his tattoo, his horns/tail.
Outfits: Likes teal and darker colours. Always has large, teal-framed goggles on his person (neck, head, or eyes, wherever you wanna draw 'em). The goggles themselves have a grey strap with alternating teal marks, and lighter-teal lenses with black 'x's, a dot situated in between each angle. Carries an energy pistol at his waist at almost all times. It's a silvery white, metallic colour, with a rounded, more organic shape, and designs on either side that give the weapon the appearance of a pair of gaping, monstrous jaws.
Themesong: Unavoidable Battle - Shoji Meguro
Universe: THIS ONE
- The kind of asshole people love to hate/hate to love. Those who know him (some, at least) can usually brush off his half-joking comments, though he tends to offend people unfamiliar with his personality. Has a sarcastic, and often sick/dark sense of humour.
- Quick to call bullshit when something seems fishy, and always keeps an eye on people or events he thinks feel 'wrong.' Truly gaining his trust is something of a challenge.
- He holds grudges pretty hard, and is rather vindictive. If you do something to piss him off, he will do everything he can to make your life miserable.
- Has virtually zero tolerance for stupidity. If you say or do something dumb, he'll jump you like a starved hyena and make sure you're aware of it. Bonus points if he makes you cry or tell him off.
- If the exit is blocked, he'll just find an alternate route-- he's clever, and loves finding his way around metaphorical obstacles.
- DID I MENTION HE'S A DICK? He loves messing with people for no reason other than his own personal amusement, and has wrecked a lot of junk and a lot of lives purely for kicks.
- He IS capable of coming through in a situation if he doesn't hate the involved party, though he's not fond of admitting it outright, and usually tries to justify his actions with a self-serving spin. He doesn't exactly mind it though, as it helps keep his true motives and ambitions ambiguous. He finds it fun to keep people on their toes.
- Tobias is part of an aquatic species centered around a large undersea city of sorts, located under the waves on a planet comprised of 90% ocean. They have a very prominent culture that has existed and evolved for centuries. Though they used to be guided by a King and a Queen, an entire cabinet now presides over government duties-- but, out of tradition, the King and Queen are still an existing part of their culture, though they act more as beloved figureheads than real authoritative bodies.
- Tobias has always seen this practice as pathetic-- his entire species adores two people who have done absolutely nothing to deserve the praise except be born into defunct royalty. This view is what ultimately brings him to wonder just how many people he could piss off if he were to pull some sort of stunt against the monarchs.
- So he hatches a plan. And when all's said and done, he's injured dozens of people, and endangered countless more, including the King and Queen themselves. He's promptly arrested for terrorism and thrown into a holding tank, sentenced to either execution, or rot away in the tank for the rest of his life.
- ... Except that, when the news makes the rounds outside his planet, the prison is infiltrated by two 'ambassadors' of an infamous terrorist organization. This organization has no name, and is made up of individuals who gain a sick sense of satisfaction out of the destruction of property, reputations, lives, and societies-- nothing more.
- Hearing that he'd done it without any clear motive, they came to scout him-- and upon learning what they'd heard was true, they broke him out and took him back with them to the group's homebase, which is located on a small planet just as nameless as the group occupying it. Tobias was quite thrilled at the invitation, and became an active member.
- Since many, if not all, of its members are involved in the galactic underground, they soon caught wind of Leon's bounty, and Tobias thought it'd be hilarious if he went to Earth, found and dismembered Leon, and sent her remains back in separate containers to the guy on her planet. This idea was met with a round of approval, and so he left.
- Once there, however, he wandered past Gwen-- an unrelated girl who smelled strangely of alien-- and decided to attack her on a whim. It ends up not being a very good idea. By chance, Leon interrupted the fight and stopped Gwen, and Tobias kicked himself over the fact that he had to have his ass saved by the girl he intended to kill.
- He then becomes her 'rival' of sorts, hanging around her and even helping her out when the need arises, though he claims he's only getting close to her because she's dumb enough to let him, and it'll make things funnier when he finally does decide to off her.
- As an alien, Tobias looks a bit like a plesiosaur with a long neck, six fins, and smooth, horn-like structures coming off his head. Teal frills go down his neck and across his back, and from the middle of his tail to the tip. He has four small, black eyes on either side of his head, and each eye is located between the angles created by the black 'X' shaped marking (the 'x' is not an eye, or part of his eye, it is simply a mark).
- LIKE THIS EXCEPT NOT, YKNOW, SHITTY LOOKING
- Goes back and forth from fucking around with Leon to being decent with her. Insists that he will eventually kill her as he planned to do from the start. Will threaten or downright attack her if he feels she's getting too comfortable around him, or even just for kicks.
- Provokes the hell out of Janimyd because he knows all the right buttons to push to piss him off.
- Tried messing around with Gwen when he first came to Earth, and had his ass kicked for it. Loathes her for it, despite it being entirely his fault.
- Tobias' species take great pride in their eyes, which is why even in human appearance, Tobias wears goggles with his own eye designs on the lenses.
- His native tongue sounds like glass shattering. At its loudest, it's like somebody pouring out boxes of china and glassware onto tile floor at the same time, repeatedly. When he's upset or angry, he often curses at people or to himself in this 'language,' or lets off steam by yelling a lot in it.
- He loves the pool and the beach and goes to both often because he finds himself missing life under the sea.
- Usually has several doses of a powerful (and illegal, in 136 galaxies just in his part of the universe, even) hallucinogen from his home planet that effectively traps whomever he uses it on in an hour-long waking nightmare. He finds this rather funny to watch.
- Since the organization of which he's a part has no name, it's known to others simply as 'that group' or 'them' or 'they.'