"Earth stones! ... wait, it is 'rocks'?"
[above by Miadra@gaia] | [by tora me@gaia] | [by ziggy STARd u s t x x@gaia] | [by [ Rokosami ]@gaia]
[by Ornithogale@gaia] | [bottom by Tsuru-Sempai@gaia] | Photobucket
QUICK NOTES FOR POTENTIAL ARTISTS
Age: Appears in her late teens
Eye colour: Bright green.
Hair: Dark blue, long pigtails held with glowing light blue bands, bangs parted on her right/your left.
Body type: 5'7'', thin. Average breasts.
Short personality: Kind, polite, insanely curious, gullible, naive, sensitive, easily excitable.
Distinguishing features: Four thin, flexible, dark blue spines on the back of her neck arranged 2x2, her hair colour, the bands holding her hair, her awkward speech patterns, her megaphone.
Outfits: Loves ties, and the colour blue. Earth clothing fascinates her, so she will wear almost anything as long as it isn't skimpy or slutty.
Themesong: High Life - Daft Punk, Happy Up Here - Röyksopp
Universe: THIS ONE
- Leon has little to no knowledge of Earth culture, and so her curiousity runs rampant. She is always asking questions, even to people she barely knows, and is easily excited by things that are commonplace and ordinary.
- She has a decent grasp of English, though the meanings of many words escape her, and her grammar and/or word choice can sometimes be awkward.
- Since she's never experienced a lot of Earth things, she has no clue how any of it works or what the proper way to do something is, so she's very quick to believe what she's told-- what sounds completely ridiculous to everybody else sounds totally plausible to her. She is also very naive in general, and tends to trust people far too quickly.
- She can be rather assertive, verbally at least, if something’s bugging her— but she’s ridiculously nonviolent, which kind of sucks given her situation. She also hates coming off as rude, and will try everything she can to make amends if she’s accidentally offended somebody.
- It isn't uncommon for her to reference, in her native (and completely incomprehensible) language, other alien species/planets/non-earth items/etc. even though whomever she's talking to won't get a word of it.
- On her home planet, a family friend who had been doing some not-so-legal things in his spare time-- namely, creating a giant death machine-- kidnapped Leon in order to use her as the machine's energy source.
- She escaped before he could hook her into it, stole a prototype weapon in her mad dash to outrun him, found his emergency escape pod, and tried to operate it to leave his base. Not knowing how to work it, she just pushed some buttons and hoped for the best. She woke up crash landed in a field on Earth. Whoops.
- The machine was built specifically for her, and to remake it would take far too long and cost far too much. As well, she has the prototype weapon, which the guy desperately wants back-- and so, he begins hiring mercenaries to fetch her.
- Janimyd is her best not-Earthling friend. She met him and gave him a place to stay when he crashed on Earth, and was the one who found a way to give him a human disguise. He's the one she goes to for pretty much everything, and she's always going out places with him. They have a bond over being unwillingly separated from their respective planets, and both also have mutual feelings for each other. Their theme is Circuit Lover by she.
- She trusts Tobias a little more than might be safe. She kind of saved his life, and though he claims he'll kill her, he hasn't done it yet-- which makes her think he's just keeping up an act, especially since he comes through for her when she hits occasional walls.
- She knows about the symbionts and what they are capable of, and so, she has taken it upon herself to keep an eye on Gwen and make sure she doesn't maul anybody to death. She is rather afraid of her, though, and has stopped actively associating with her, even though they were on relatively good terms before.
- The prototype weapon she stole takes the form of a large cream-coloured megaphone-esque device with a bold blue stripe running horizontally down the middle. It is able to convert her voice into physically-damaging sound waves. However, the energy drain is enormous, and its use must be carefully monitored.
- She loves gelato.
- She also really likes the song Ladyflash by The Go! Team